"The Management Company You Don't Have to Manage"
- Perform regular inspections of the associations' common areas and facilities, to monitor their condition and maintenance needs.
- Assist the association in locating and contracting with the best maintenance providers available, taking full advantage of our knowledge and relationships developed through our experiences with other associations.
- Assist in securing competitive bids on services and products for the association to obtain the highest quality and value.
- Coordinate and monitor the activity and performance of maintenance providers.
- Confirm that maintenance providers are properly insured.
- Perform regular inspections of the physical appearance and condition of the member properties to assess compliance with the covenants, restrictions, and By-laws of the association.
- Follow up on complaints of violations or maintenance issues received from association members or the Board.
- Issue violation notices and take other appropriate action necessary to resolve a violation in accordance with the association documents and instructions by the Board.
- Process Architectural Review Board applications.
- Provide assistance in obtaining property and liability insurance for the association.
- Provide assistance in reporting and filing of insurance claims on behalf of the association.
Return to the What We Do page to learn more about what services Leland has to offer your Association.