"The Management Company You Don't Have to Manage"
- Click on one of the 3 Easy Ways to Pay depicted on this webpage, either Credit Card, E-Check, or Mail.
- Clicking the Credit Card option will ask you to go to the web portal:
- i. Click on the Web Portal Login button and your resident login screen will open. Log in using your username and password. Your resident web portal will now open. (Refer to FAQ: How do I create a login for my community web portal? if you need to create an account.)
- ii. Click Pay Now and the Pay Now window will open giving you three options. Options 2 and 3 allow you to pay using your credit card. Option 2 is thru Alliance Bank who charge a convenience fee of 2.95% and Option 3 is thru PayLease who charge a convenience fee of $8.95. PayLease accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. Alliance accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. iii. Click on your preferred option 2 or 3 and follow the prompts to make your payment
- Clicking either eCheck option (One Time or Recurring) will open a WELCOME screen. i. To set up a recurring/automatic payment you will need to start by creating a new user account. Click on the first menu item at the foot of the page, Create Account, and follow the instructions. When the New User setup is complete you will be sent a link to the Login page (second menu item) to verify your email address and enable you to add your property and create a recurring/automatic/eCheck payment. Be sure to set up all assessment payments for the exact amount, the right frequency according to your Association’s governing documents (monthly or quarterly), and with a start date of the first of the month when assessment payments are due. ii. To make a One Time eCheck payment you can either: follow the same steps as for a recurring eCheck payment in (i) above, selecting One-Time instead of Recurring; or select the third menu item at the bottom of screen One-Time eCheck Payment, and follow the instructions. Note: eCheck payments are free
- Clicking the Mail option will ask you to use your payment coupon. Coupons with the return address are mailed annually to homeowners. If you cannot find your coupons, please contact Leland Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Portal Questions
- Go to http://lelandmanagement.com/contents/resident-portal This will open a page with a large green Resident LogIn button.
- Enter the name of your community association; exclude the word “The” if used. Click the GO button.
- This may open a page with multiple matches first, if so, Click on the correct match. A new page will open with a large green Web Portal Login icon on the right. Click the Account Information button.
- A new page will open to create your personal login. Click Create login below the Login button. The Registration screen will open.
- Enter your Leland Account Number and Email address. Click Submit Registration button. A window will open that says Registration Successful and you will be sent an email. The email will have New Account Registration in the subject line and contain the link to create your login and password.
- Click on the link. The Create login credentials window will open. Enter your new username and password for your account. Click Submit button.
- Once submitted, you can return to the resident portal (link in step 1 above), access your community by entering the community name, click on the web portal login button, and log in to your account using your new username and password. Your account will open.
- Go to www.communitydocsnow.com. This is a website designed to help title companies, closing agents and owners obtain the documents, certificates and forms needed to facilitate the sale of property governed by a community association. To place an order:
- Online - scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Place Order and follow the instructions
- By mail, click on Apply By Mail, print the order form, complete it and mail to Leland Management along with check or money order made payable to Leland Management at 6972 Lake Gloria Blvd., Orlando, FL 32809-3200.