"The Management Company You Don't Have to Manage"
Administration - Kissimmee
Ref #: ADM-Kiss
DescriptionThe Administrative division provides a wide variety of administrative support services for property supervisors and works with team members to achieve daily tasks. Responsibilities for this department include: customer service, data entry, filing and generating reports. Time management skills and a diligent work ethic are required.
- Generate Letters.
- Run weekly / monthly reports as directed.
- Document uploads to document imaging management software.
- Input residential information.
- Sort and file all correspondence.
- Assist customers with questions posed by phone, email, or face-to-face.
- Provide reception coverage as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Action and results oriented, enthusiastic.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience in Association Software such as Caliber or Caliber is favorable.