"The Management Company You Don't Have to Manage"
Full Cycle Bookkeeper
Ref #: 27AM
Accounting Managers are responsible for applying professional knowledge and skills in order to prepare and present financial statements. Responsibilities include preparing financial statements for a portfolio of Homeowner and Condominium Associations. Experience with financial statements, general ledgers, bank reconciliations, budgets, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, and customer service are required.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Process cash transfers as necessary.
- Review investment reports for accuracy.
- Reconcile homeowner accounts.
- Communicate with Board of Directors on the collection process.
- Request decisions from Board of Directors on collections and communicate that information to the owner.
- Process Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP).
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Prepare and book journal entries.
- Knowledge of general accounting and general ledgers along with a solid understanding of accrual method accounting.
- Prepare internal documents for year-end audits / review and tax return.
- Miscellaneous data entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Detail orientation and time management skills.
- Capability to work independently while collaborating effectively with team members.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks while being interrupted or redirected to another assignment.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via email, phone, and face-to-face interactions.
- Proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience in Association Software such as TOPS is favorable.
A minimum of 2 years full-cycle accounting experience is preferred.
Physical demands and work environment: This position requires a substantial amount of sitting and working at a computer station.