"The Management Company You Don't Have to Manage"
Portfolio Community Association Manager - Brevard
Ref #: CAM - Brev
DescriptionProperty Managers are certified and licensed by the State of Florida for Community Association Management (CAM). CAMs ensure the entire community is organized and operated in accordance with the association’s governing documents. Responsibilities include working directly with the Board of Directors, association's attorney, and contractors to manage the community, as well as facilitating solutions to problems between the community and the support staff. Strong management skills, proficiencies in customer service, understanding financials/budgeting and supervisory capabilities are required
- Organize time effectively in a dynamic work environment, and successfully balance the competing demands of multiple projects in a self-sufficient manner.
- Adhere to the highest standards of performance and model them to the staff.
- Complete projects by motivating, supervising, and directing a team of associates.
- Foster a professional relationship with residents and the Board of Directors as well as with other business groups such as contractors, technicians, and vendors.
- Display an exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety of situations that could otherwise be potential problems.
- Analyze advantages and disadvantages of various policies and make recommendations to the Board.
- Handle potentially stressful situations with composed authority.
- Understand and follow directions given by direct supervisors as well as the Board of Directors.
- Review financial reports and develop complete and accurate financial budget(s).
- Possess knowledge of assets, cash balances, availability of funds for projects, and cash flow management for capital improvements.
- Maintain and implement current knowledge of state regulatory agency statutes and the community's documents, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure property improvement and maintenance of common areas.
- Prepare for and conduct association meetings.
- Process violations, work orders, and architectural control applications.
- Maintain a positive
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability
- Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Experience with site inspections and conducting meetings is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, leases, regulations or documents with a similar degree of complexity.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience in Association Software such as TOPS is favorable.
Minimum RequirementsShould possess strong managerial background with one (1) to three (3) years of experience as a manager within the association management industry or a similar field such as hospitality, apartments, developer or real estate. Involvement in overseeing the property or building operations, such as staff and service contracts, resident retention and resident improvements is favorable. State of Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) License Required.
Special RequirementsPhysical Demands: This position requires a substantial amount of sitting and working at a computer station, as well as driving to complete inspections, and attending meetings. Work Environment: Must be flexible and available to work occasional weekends and evenings.