"The Management Company You Don't Have to Manage"
Senior Community Association Manager - Ocala
Ref #: CAM - Ocala
DescriptionProperty Managers are certified and licensed by the State of Florida for Community Association Management (CAM). CAMs ensure the entire community is organized and operated in accordance with the association’s governing documents. Responsibilities include working directly with the Board of Directors, association's attorney, and contractors to manage the community, as well as facilitating solutions to problems between the community and the support staff. Strong management skills, proficiencies in customer service, understanding financials/budgeting and supervisory capabilities are required.
Position ResponsibilitiesThe Senior Community Association Manager is an additional level of management and over-site of the Department or Division. The Senior Manager is jointly responsible along with the Director for the short and long term goals for the Department or Division. The senior manager provides direction and leadership to ensure that CAM’s are maintaining and operating their properties in accordance with company objectives, declaratory requirements and state statutes. Reports to: Primarily to Director as well as Officers and Department heads as is appropriate in the course of performing the job. Traits of Senior Manager: •Positive Attitude – Helps keep the morale of the office at a high level •Approachable – Make others feel comfortable when asking for help •Punctual – Sets a good example for others by being on-time •Hardworking – No work challenge is too much for them •Flexible – Can adapt and take on other task and roles when necessary Presentable – Dresses and carries self in a professional manner at all times
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability
- Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Experience with site inspections and conducting meetings is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, leases, regulations or documents with a similar degree of complexity.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience in Association Software such as TOPS is favorable.