Community Association Administrative Assistant needed for a busy and fast paced Homeowners Association office in Windermere, FL. This position is Full-Time and will work directly with the Management Team and Board of Directors and acts as the front-line customer service agent for the Management Team, fielding most inquiries by phone, walk-in, email, or other correspondence. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to learn the business fundamentals and further their experience in the Communication Association industry.
• Provide clerical support to include but not limited to answering telephones, emails, photocopying, and issuing vehicle access devices and golf cart registrations.
• Receive and welcome all residents and visitors to the office.
• Document uploads to document imaging management software.
• Assist residents with questions posed by phone, email or face-to-face.
• Assist in meeting packet production.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability
• Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Ability to work independently or as a team member.
• Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• Experience in Association Software such as TOPS or Caliber.
• Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
• Time management and a diligent work ethic.
1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate setting.
Living with wildlife in Florida
Florida is home to an amazing array of wildlife many of which are protected by Federal or State laws and regulations. From birds and fish to reptiles, Florida has it all. Florida’s wildlife and human populations are encountering each other more often than ever before. As people develop more open space and wildlife habitat is …
"Hi Gary, I wanted to thank you for attending the presentation on the proposed changes to the community covenants and by-laws. Your comments and suggestions were very valuable to us and it is appreciated. Just one last thing. Darcie has been invaluable in this process and her knowledge has helped is immensely. I have lived in this neighborhood for a little over a year and been on the RAC for about the same time. My interactions with Darcie have always been pleasant and usually very informative. I learn something new every time I talk with her...She is a credit to Leland and I hope she can maintain contact with us even though she is moving up (good move on your part). Thanks Again"