Community Association Administrative Assistant needed for a busy and fast paced Homeowners Association office in Windermere, FL. This position is Full-Time and will work directly with the Management Team and Board of Directors and acts as the front-line customer service agent for the Management Team, fielding most inquiries by phone, walk-in, email, or other correspondence. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to learn the business fundamentals and further their experience in the Communication Association industry.
• Provide clerical support to include but not limited to answering telephones, emails, photocopying, and issuing vehicle access devices and golf cart registrations.
• Receive and welcome all residents and visitors to the office.
• Document uploads to document imaging management software.
• Assist residents with questions posed by phone, email or face-to-face.
• Assist in meeting packet production.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability
• Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Ability to work independently or as a team member.
• Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• Experience in Association Software such as TOPS or Caliber.
• Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
• Time management and a diligent work ethic.
1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate setting.
Living with wildlife in Florida
Florida is home to an amazing array of wildlife many of which are protected by Federal or State laws and regulations. From birds and fish to reptiles, Florida has it all. Florida’s wildlife and human populations are encountering each other more often than ever before. As people develop more open space and wildlife habitat is …
"I have been exceptionally pleased with your responsiveness to questions and concerns, your attention to detail in providing answers and above all, your unique ability to respond so professionally to many of the of the residents in our community. Leland truly sets the standard for professionalism in the association management industry."